Thursday, 30 December 2010

Thank you to Little Augury




A huge thank you to Patricia Gaye Tapp who has wonderful blog called Little Augury.  PGT has picked some of my posts amongst her favourites of 2010.  I'm extremely flattered and very happy to be included.

Little Augury is a daily read of mine and has taught me a great deal over the past year.  It's one of the most interesting and aesthetically beautiful blogs around.  PGT has an amazing eye for detail, impeccable taste and an encyclopedic knowledge of a great many subjects including history, fashion and all aspects of design and art.  There's always something glorious to look at or read on her blog.

Do go and visit Little Augury if you haven't already.  It would be lovely if you'd leave a comment there.  I'm sure you'll be adding it to your favourites too.

Have a fabulous evening xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Augury's blog is a delight! X

Mosaicista Appassionata said...

Little Augury is special.

Patricia Gaye Tapp said...

Christina, your posts have been a real pleasure for me. thank you for the year of fashion's most wanted and look forward to next year. pgt

quintessence said...

I'm a huge fan of Little Augury and so pleased for the introduction to your blog. I look forward to "meeting" you next year - as they say, any friend of LA's...

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-she certainly has a very unique and amazing blog and excellent taste too! Love your new perfume delivery too, it sounds so gorgeous, lucky you! Wishing you a very Happy New Year and much success for 2011 xx

Alison Cross said...

Am off to explore as I haven't discovered Little Augury yet!

Ali x

Calamity Jem said...

Dear Christina,
Happy New Year to you & all of your loved ones, I hope that 2011 will bring you lot's of happiness, adventure & really wild things!
Thank you for being such a fabulous, kindhearted & inspirational blogger.
Lot's of love,
Jem
...xXx

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.