Saturday, 31 July 2010

A night with Mrs Jones




I had a fantastic evening with my great friend Fee Doran aka Mrs Jones last night.  Whenever we get together there's always dressing up and a lot of laughing involved.  Here is a picture she took of me wearing my Christian Louboutin for Giles shoes.  She had me kneeling on a mini chaise in front of my bedroom window.  I was standing on it and one point and it made a loud creaking noise and I thought I would go straight through it.  Anything for a picture!

This is Fee's dog, Betty the miniature poodle, my new accessory for the evening.  Betty managed to escape twice.  Fee and I were flying up and down the street shouting "Bettttiieeeeeyyy" like a couple of fishwives.  Luckily Betty's not stupid so she came back both times.

I'm interviewing Fee later this week.  It will be up on the blog early next week as it will take me ages to go through all the amazing photo's of Fee and her work.



9 comments:

Wildernesschic said...

Love the dog.. and the shoes are amazing, looking forward to reading the interview.. Fab photo the silhouette xx

Belle de Ville said...

Amazing shoes, can you walk in them?

snowy stylista said...

Wow those shoes are incredible! e x

Mrs Jones said...

Hello Love, Thank you for a wonderful evening. Cant believe i ended up in beige pj bottoms with one fake eyelash hanging off !!!
can you send me your number on my home email. left charger somewear. Big love from Fee and Bettieeee xxx

Chic Mama said...

What gorgeous pictures....I'd love a photo like that taken of me ( wouldn't quite look like that though, haha)
Those shoes....wow! Lovely Lovely!! X

Alison Cross said...

Great shoes! *sits back with jumbo sized bag of Tortilla chips and awaits arrival of Mrs Jones interview*

Ali x

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Those shoes are fab.

Love,

SB

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Ruth, Betty is sooo sweet, she's a lovely, friendly little thing. She's so bloody small she kept shooting off though! xx

Dear Belle, I can walk in them, they have so many straps they hold your feet in. I wouldn't last too long in them though! xx

Dear Fee, what a great night! and what a laugh as ever. Always amazing to see you. Look forward to this week xx

Dear Chic Mama, the only thing is my skirt wrinkling up making me look like I've got lumpy legs! The shoes are fabulous. Great to hear from you xx

Dear Ali, we're going to do it on Thursday so hopefully it'll be on the blog by Monday as there are tons of pictures xx

Dear SB, a present from my gorgeous friend Giles. They are quite something! xx

Charlie Smoothy said...

Looks like you had a fab night, your shoes are amazing! xxx