Friday, 30 July 2010

I LOVE this!!



I know I'm a little bit biased but I absolutely LOVE this ad for LOVE magazine!  Here's a sneak preview of the ad which has been done especially for the new British Vogue and GQ.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looks amazing!!  There will be eight covers for the September issue shot by the super talented Mert and Marcus.  I think it's one of the sexiest covers I've seen in a very long time!  Can't wait to see them all.

LOVE Issue 4
Photography by Mert Atlas and Marcus Piggott
Model - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Styling by Sally Lyndley
Hair by Paul Hanlon
Make-up by Charlotte Tilbury
Dress by Dolce and Gabbana




7 comments:

Belle de Ville said...

Gorgeous!!! The only thing this shot needs is a little Beladora jewelry.

Looking Fab in your forties said...

Wowsa! She looks great certainly not a case of Dosy Rosie!
RE: the sequin dress, you crack me up, the bit about a dressmaker chopping the neck off!, cheers for the click through x

Simone said...

It is gorgeous, she looks amazing, such a beautiful girl.

Have a great week-end, have really especially enjoyed your blog this week, really great posts :) xo

Wildernesschic said...

Gorgeous photo, she really suits that hair colour too xx

Rachel {Inspiration in Italy} said...

Wow, she is so beautiful. This is amazing!

xoxo
Rachel

Alison Cross said...

Certainly when God created THAT woman he knew what he was doing. Glorious! Love that look.

Ali x

SPLENDEROSA said...

I LOVE this too! Simple splendid, darling one. I'm going to the website. xx's