Thursday, 22 April 2010

It couples - Stephanie Seymour and Axl Rose
















Axl Rose first saw Stephanie Seymour on the March 1991 cover of Playboy and insisted he had to meet her and cast her in his videos.  Stephanie was dating Warren Beatty at the time.  She was one of the most beautiful women in the world and Guns N Roses were at the height of their fame with the biggest selling debut album of all time.  After a night out with Axl, Stephanie immediately dropped Warren Beatty and began a passionate love affair with Rose, who described her as "his perfect woman and the love of his life".  She co-starred in two of Guns N Roses videos, November Rain (with the famous wedding scene) and Don't Cry.  




The couple became engaged but after living together for two tempestuous years they broke up bitterly in 1993. Stephanie filed a lawsuit against Axl and he counter sued, both claiming the other had been physically abusive.  The case was eventually settled out of court but Axl became severely depressed and it is alleged he has never got over the split.  Axl wrote much of his next album about Stephanie, including notably This I Love (Message to You).

Stephanie went on to marry millionaire business mogul Peter Brant who is the publisher of Interview magazine in 1995 and they had two sons together.  They are currently divorcing.




On Stephanie Seymour

"Sometimes your friends are your lovers, or have been at one time"

Axl Rose





This I Love (Message for You)

There is a special light
Still shining bright
And even on the darkest night
She can't deny

So if she's somewhere near me
I hope to God she hears me
There's no one else
Could ever make me feel
I'm so alive

I hoped she'd never leave me
Please God you must believe me
I've searched the universe
And found myself
Within her eyes

No matter how I try
They say it's all a lie
So what's the use of my
Confessions to a crime
Of passions that won't die
In my heart.

By Guns N Roses



Watch this, Stephanie looks AMAZING!



A fan has put this together from various videos and clips, it's actually really sad.


12 comments:

Neusa Vaz said...

Eu sempre achei ele muito lindo, sou super fã!!!!!!!

Christina Lindsay said...

Thank you for your comment Neusa xx
I've just translated this and it says "I've always found him pretty, I am a super fan!!!!!"

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Man, Axl was cute before he messed up his face with all that plastic surgery.

Great post!

Lita said...

Axl and Steph were a great couple, they looked so good together and seemed right for each other! They say he's still in love with her, hell he wrote most of "Chinese Democracy" for her. They could have been happily married now, damn.

Anonymous said...

@Lita you're retarded lol. Chinese Democracy wasn't about her it was about the political situation in China at the time. Axl moved on from her a long time ago...plus they were not a good match cuz they abused each other like maniacs lol...if they were married one of them would be dead by now or hell, both of them would be...thank god they never married.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU,AXL ROSE !
CASAL LINDO!

Unknown said...

There is evidently a bundle to identify about this. I believe you made certain good points in features also.
Large Drum-Shaped Lampshade from Destination Lighting

Unknown said...

I love add i want to fack Govana Jonny.

Unknown said...

Jonny my love.

Unknown said...

I love and i want to fack GOVANA JONNY.

Carol said...

But THIS I LOVE is not about Stephanie. Axl and Stephanie Seymour broke up in 1993....he said in an old interview that he wrote the song in 1991/1992. So how can it be about Stephanie if they were still dating at that time?
I'm pretty sure the lyrics are about his relationship with Erin Everly.

Carol said...

But THIS I LOVE is not about Stephanie. Axl and Stephanie Seymour broke up in 1993....he said in an old interview that he wrote the song in 1991/1992. So how can it be about Stephanie if they were still dating at that time?
I'm pretty sure the lyrics are about his relationship with Erin Everly.